Macaroni and Cheese
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 185
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 21g
Saturated Fat 13g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrates 40g
Dietary Fiber 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 lb. elbow macaroni
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 (8 oz) packages of shredded Velveeta cheese
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook macaroni according to package.
- Drain well.
- Spray 2 qt. dish or 13x9 with Pam.
- Place one third of noodles in dish.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and then dot with half of butter.
- Put one package of shredded Velveeta on top of noodles.
- Repeat with one third more of the macaroni, salt and pepper to taste, the rest of the butter and other package of Velveeta.
- Lastly, place the last of the macaroni on top of the second layer and then put desired amount of cheddar cheese on top.
- Pour milk into a 2-cup measuring cup and break egg and add to milk.
- Beat really well with a fork and then pour on top of macaroni and cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until top is bubbly and golden.